Here is a list of some of the most popular gluten free salad dressing brands. Some of the products here also are fat free, organic, dairy free, NON-GMO and vegan salad dressings and sauces. If you have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, you don’t need to give up from your favorite garlic, ranch, honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette , or original caesar dressing. The market provides a huge range of certified gluten free sauces.
Gluten free salad dressing brands. Organic and Vegan Salad Dressings.
Simply Organic Certified Gluten Free Salad Dressings
- Simply Organic offers healthy, wholesome, organic products.
- The company offers a great range of certified gluten free products such as:
- Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing – enjoy the healthy benefits of garlic.
- Italian Dressing – wonderful flavors of Italy -basil, thyme, and oregano on your salad.
- The company also offers a wide variety of gravy and sauce mixes.
- One of the most trusted organic and gluten free salad dressing brands.
- Simply Organic Certified Gluten Free Salad Dressings
Organicville Organic Salad Dressing
- The company provides a great range of organic, vegan and gluten free sauces and dressings.
- Among salad dressings are:
- Non Dairy Coleslaw Organic Dressing – USDA certified organic, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and made with agave nectar. Great for coleslaw, salads, meals and more.
- Olive Oil & Balsamic Organic Vinaigrette – extra virgin olive oil and the finest aged balsamic vinegar come together to compliment a fresh salad with a taste that is undeniably homemade. All flavors are USDA certified organic, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and made with agave nectar.
- Sun Dried Tomato & Garlic Organic Vinaigrette – This savory dressing makes a perfect compliment to all your salads, and works wonders as a marinade or addition to pasta sauces. All flavors are USDA certified organic, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and made with agave nectar.
- Organicville Dijon Salad Dressing
- One of the best known organic, vegan and gluten free salad dressing brands.
Annie’s Salad Dressings
- A great range of fat free, organic, NON-GMO, vegan and naturally gluten free products.
- On their site, the company claims that a wide variety of its dressings are naturally gluten free such as:
- Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Lite Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Organic Cowgirl Ranch Dressing
- Organic Red Wine & Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette and much more vegan and GF options.
- Specialty dressings add an extra-special touch to any salad.
- A great range of gluten free salad dressings:
- Aged Parmesan Ranch Dressing.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fat Free Caesar Dressing.
- Garlic Lemon Caesar Dressing.
- Honey Mustard Dressing.
- Original Caesar Dressing.
- Red Jalapeño Caesar Dressing.
- Roasted Asian Sesame Dressing.
Marzetti’s Salad Dressings
- The company offers a huge range of gluten free salad dressings such as:
- Refrigerated Salad Dressing – Asiago Peppercorn Dressing, Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, Classic Ranch Dressing, Honey Dijon Dressing, Honey French Salad Dressing.
- Light Salad Dressing – Light Balsamic Salad Dressing, Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Light Caesar Vinaigrette Dressing and more.
- Vinaigrette Salad Dressings – Italian with Blue Cheese Crumbles Dressing, Light Balsamic Salad Dressing, Light Caesar Vinaigrette Salad Dressing and more.
- Shelf Stable Salad Dressings.
- Organic Salad Dressings.