Walnuts are one of the World most healthiest foods. It is rich in healthy fats, proteins and carbohydrates. They are an ideal combination for absorption by the human body. The sturdy walnut shell keeps nutritious and healing properties of the nut for a long time. The ratio of linoleic and linolenic acid in walnuts is 5: 1 – this is what is recommended for a healthy diet. Walnuts also contains antioxidants, fiber, many vitamins and minerals.
Walnuts health benefits include:
- Rich in phosphorus and magnesium. One of the greatest Walnuts health benefits.They maintain the normal functioning of the brain cells. Magnesium has a calming effect and helps to reduce tension. Also walnut is rich in potassium, iron, zinc. They protect the heart, blood vessels and nervous system.
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids. One of the most popular Walnuts health benefits.Walnuts are a gteat plant-based sources of omega-3 fatty acids. They help to lower LDL and prevents its oxidation by free radicals. It also support your heart and helps preventing heart attacks.
- Vitamin E. Walnuts has a plenty of amount Vitamin E. This helps to purify the blood vessels and prevent atherosclerosis. It is effective against assistant calcification arteriytel. It also provides a significant protection from heart problems.
- Еllagic acid. One of the greatest Walnuts health benefits. These nuts contain ellagic acid, which is currently oncologists explore. Thanks to ellagic acid walnut helps blocking cancer cells. It protects DNA from attack by carcinogens and stimulates anti-toxin enzymes.
- Unsaturated fatty acids. They lower bad cholesterol.
- Fiber. Like all nuts walnuts are a great source of fibre.
Walnuts and walnut oil are a delicious way to add more nutritions to your diet. Walnuts are inexpensive and stored easily. They are a great addition to desserts, main dishes cakes, chocolates and even meat dishes.
Walnut oil is also very nutritious. Protects healthy tissue from tumor metastasis. It accelerates the healing of tissue in burns and wounds of the body.