Udi’s profile – full of taste – free of gluten
- One of the leading gluten-free brand in America
- Udi’s provides Gluten Free breads, buns, bagels, cookies, muffins, and granolas.
- The company mission is to provide you with the best gluten-free food on the planet.
Udi’s gluten free product range:
- Frozen Meals: The company offers Frozen Entree Penne and Cheese with Bacon, Penne and Cheese, Broccoli and Kale Lasagna, Italian Sausage Lasagna.
- Bagels: Cinnamon Raisin Bagel, Whole Grain Bagel, Plain Bagel, Everything Inside and Mighty Bagel.
- Breads, Rolls, and Buns: Millet-Chia Bread, Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Omega Flax and Fiber, White Sandwich Bread, Whole Grain Bread, Whole Grain Hamburger Buns, Classic Hamburger Buns, Classic French Dinner Rolls and more…
- Cookies and Brownies: Snickerdoodle Cookies, Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites, Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie, Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies, Coconut Peanut Butter Cookie, Ginger Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Chips: Sea Salt Ancient Grain Crisps, Jalapeno Cheddar Ancient Grain Crisps, Aged Cheddar Ancient Grain Crisps
- Granola: Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola, Gluten Free Cranberry Granola, Gluten Free Original Granola, Active with Omega 3 Cherry Walnut Granola Clusters, Steel Cut Oats with Currants, Flax & Chia, Active Antioxidant Blueberry Cashew Granola Clusters and more…
- Granola Bars: Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Cranberry Almond Granola Bars, Ancient Grain Granola Bars
- Muffins & Cinnamon Rolls: Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops, Chocolate Chia Muffin Tops, Lemon Streusel Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Harvest Crunch Muffins, Pumpkin Muffins, Double Vanilla Muffins and more …
- Pizza and Crust: Pizza Crusts (2 Pack), Pepperoni Pizza, Spinach & Feta pizza, Margherita Pizza, 3 Cheese Pizza – 3 pk
- Tortillas: Large Tortillas, Small Tortillas
- Udi’s Certificats: All Udi’s Gluten Free Foods are certified gluten free and most are certified kosher. The certifying organizations are: Gluten-Free Certification Organization, Scroll K/Vaad Hakashrus of Denver, Orthodox Union. The company also met the requirements set by the Whole Grain Council.
- Udi’s’s website also contain a list of great gluten free recipes.
- Udi’s also has an interesting forum and friendly community for discussing the gluten free living and also Udi’s gives special offers about his clients.
- Here you can see the company’s award winning products: http://udisglutenfree.com/about-us/awards
Udi’s website: http://udisglutenfree.com