If you follow a gluten & sugar free diet it wouldn’t be easy to find a gluten free sugar free banana bread. So here is a simple sugar free banana bread recipe without gluten that can be delicious.
Gluten free sugar free banana bread with almonds recipe
- 4 small bananas or 3 large bananas (about 300 g. is ok)
- 6-8 free of stones dates. If dates are dry, can soak them in advance. You need about 150 grams.
- 1 cup of raw almonds or other nuts as desired (walnuts are also wonderful).
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour.
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp saleratus
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Here we have our ingredients, let see how to cook gluten free sugar free banana bread.
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees. Use silicone form of bread (or cover ordinary form with baking paper). The bread form shoud be with a size of about 23 х 33 cm.
- Put the almonds (or walnuts ) in a food processor and grind it to flour (it will take about 2-3 minutes). Add all other products (without coconut flour) and grind for 1 minute more. With a fork, beat any lumps in coconut flour and add to mixture. Crush 30 seconds more in the food processor.
- If you want, you can sprinkle a little raw almonds ( walnuts or other nuts) on the bottom of the form.
- Pour the dough into the prepared form and put it in the preheated oven. Bake it in the oven for 55-65 minutes. Check if the gluten free sugar free banana bread is ready with a dry toothpick.
- If you want, you can cut the bread into slices and smear them with butter. Or also you can put natural organic peanut butter if you like.
Besides bread with almonds, it became a great and tasty bread with walnuts, cashew, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or other nuts.