Probiotics are good bacteria that stimulate the production of natural digestive juices and enzymes. They help the digestive tract to function properly. Except in the form of tablets or drops, you can get probiotics by eating probiotic foods that contain live good bacteria. Foods high in probiotics improve the microflora of the body. Health and good bowel function are important to feel good and comfortable. Probiotics help good digestion and also support the immune system. These are living micro-organisms, which act beneficial to the entire human body. The lack of probiotics may lead to digestion problems or digestive system diseases.
Which are probiotic foods ?
Probiotic foods list. Foods good for digestion.
- Yogurt is one of the best probiotic foods. Look for brands that contain probiotic species Lactobacillus acidophilus. Always check the information on the label to be informed about the number of live bacteria.
- Kefir is one of the richest probiotic foods. In addition to being high in Lactobacillus and bifidus bacteria,
Kefir is also rich in antioxidants. This product is also one of the best foods for good digestion.
- Sauerkraut is one of the foods good for digestion too. The fermented cabbage and other pickles are foods rich in probiotics, and also help to reduce allergic symptoms. Sauerkraut is rich in vitamin A, C, vitamins E and B.
- Miso – a food for good digestion. This is a traditional snack in Japan and is a fermented soybean paste, which
improves digestion. Miso is an important part of Japanese traditional medicine, and is commonly used in macrobiotic cuisine as a regulator of digestion.
- Tempe is one of the foods good for digestion too. It is made on the basis of fermented soybeans. This product
contains natural antibiotics struggling with a certain type of bacteria. Tempo is one of the high protein foods.
- Kimchi. Asian form of pickled cabbage kimchi is extremely spicy fermented cabbage, which is usually served as a side dish with most meals in Korea.Kimchi is a serious source of beta-carotene, calcium, iron and vitamins A, C, B1 and B2. Kimchi is one of the best probiotic foods that you can add to your diet, assuming you do not mind spicy toppings.
- Tea “Kombucha.” This is kind of fermented tea with a high content of beneficial probiotic bacteria.