If you a fen of wine and searching for a list of natural and organic wine brands, here are some of the most popular and best known of them. Nowadays, on the market there is a huge selection of red and white organic wines and champagnes that can satisfy even the best wine experts.
Natural and Organic wine brands. List of most popular and best known.
House of Leclerc Brian
- The goal at the House of Leclerc Briant is to create and market unique champagnes with an innovative style through a combination of meticulous attention to detail in both the vineyard and the winery, together with the utmost care of, and respect for, Mother Nature and the Terroirs.
- Stellar Winery is one of South Africa’s top producers and exporters of organic, fair trade wines. One of the best known organic wine brands. Situated just outside of the Namaqualand town of Vredendal, the cellar processes grapes from farms stretching from Bulshoek Dam in the south to the cool climate vineyards of Koekenaap, close to the mouth of the Olifants River on South Africa’s west coast.
- Coturri Winery is situated on Sonoma Mountain, above the tiny hamlet of Glen Ellen, in the region know as the Valley of the Moon. It was founded in 1979 by Harry “Red” Coturri and his sons Tony and Phil. Red learned how to make wine during Prohibition and the great depression from his father Enrico, who immigrated to America from Farneta, Italy in 1901. Today, Tony is custodian of the wine made here and remains true to the traditional methods of his predecessors.
- A third-generation family-owned and operated winery located at the pristine headwaters of the Russian River in Redwood Valley, Mendocino County, California. The company combines the best of modern and traditional winemaking methods to showcase distinctive varietal flavors. As stewards of the land, the company emphasizes producing organic and Biodynamic wine of the highest quality while caring for planet and palate alike.
Battle of Bosworth
- Battle of Bosworth makes single vineyard, organically grown wines from their family vineyards located in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Battle of Bosworth is one of the most popular organic wine brands that make wines with flavour, texture, purity and balance, that best express the unique characteristics of their McLaren Vale foothills site.
- Lapostolle was founded by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle and her husband Cyril de Bournet in 1994. The Marnier Lapostolle family, founders and owners of the world-renowned liqueur Grand Marnier, is famous for producing spirits and liqueurs, but the family has also been involved in winemaking for generations.In creating Lapostolle, the family has pursued the same uncompromising approach to quality that made Grand Marnier a global success. Its objective is as simple as it is ambitious: to create world-class wines using French expertise and the superb terroirs of Chile.
- Domaine Carneros is a singular winery best known as a small grower-producer of methóde champenoise sparkling wine, Pinot Noir, estate vineyards, and a breathtakingly beautiful château. All of their wines proudly hail from the Carneros appellation, and 95% of their fruit comes from their estate vineyards. As anyone who has driven between Napa and Sonoma can tell you, the Domaine Carneros château is a stunning regional landmark.
- HALL prides itself on securing the finest grapes in the Napa Valley. Roughly half of all the grapes HALL uses come from their Estate Vineyards, the other half come from vineyards from around the valley. All of their vineyards have been certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). As one of the greatest organic wine brands, the company’s farming organically involves committing to two principals: ecological production and maintaining organic integrity.