- Spelt products – 100% organic VITA-SPELT products.
- Organic flour, pastas & cereals – made from other high-quality ancient grains such as emmer and farro.
- Organic grains have not been hybridized, genetically modified, or otherwise altered.
- The company organic flour and pasta products are 100% organic and 100% pure spelt.
- The products remain true to the concept of natural – they are not overly processed and contain no gmo’s.
Best Cooking Pulses, Inc. (BCP)
- ‘Best’ products are non-GM and include naturally polished green and yellow split peas, whole peas, chickpeas, lentils, pulse flours (pea, chickpea, lentil and bean), pea fiber, pea bran meal, and roasted split peas.
- ‘Best’ pulse products are gluten-free, kosher, halal, vegan/vegetarian, non-GM and available natural (conventional) or certified organic (Can, EU, US).
- BCP’s two pulse-dedicated facilities are located on the Canadian prairies.
- BCP peas (split and whole), pulse flour and pea fiber enable food companies to enhance the nutrition of gluten-free products, and to create a complete protein in cereal products.
- Grain Millers, Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of conventional and organic whole grain ingredients used in cereals, breads, bars, organic meals, organic flour and many other products.
- These grains include oats, wheat, barley and rye, which the compny mill into flours, flakes, brans and fibers.
- The company range also includes dairy ingredients such as butter, cheese, cream, and dairy powders such as lactose, whey and buttermilk.
- Grain Millers, Inc. sells a variety of specialized ingredients such as organic industrial alcohol, molasses, soy beans, flax and tapioca.
Your Health Sprouted Flour Co
- The company specializes in sprouted whole grains and whole grain flours to meet all your healthy cooking and baking needs.
- The grains and legumes are certified organic and kosher, are non-GMO and many are gluten-free.
- The company offers 16 gluten-free flours and grains!
- The company range of organic flour and grains includes: Amaranth, Barley, Black Beans, Brown Rice, Buckwheat, Blue Corn, Einkorn, Garbanzo Beans, Green Peas, KAMUT®, Lentils, Millet, Navy Beans, Oats, Popcorn, Quinoa, Rye, Sorghum, Spelt, Sunflower Seeds, Red Wheat, White Wheat, and Yellow Corn.
- The company also also has a dedicated gluten-free facility.