Caffe Ibis organic coffee
- Caffe Ibis offers a selection of its high quality coffees for purchase.
- Certified Organic Coffee.
- Certified Fair Trade Coffee.
- Smithsonian-Certified Shade Grown & Bird Friendly Coffee.
- The company is a family owned and operated award winning “Green Business” and artisan custom coffee roasting house.
- The company mission is to be unbeatable for quality and freshness, while supporting social and environmental stewardship.
- Caffe Ibis has a focus on specialty grade mountain grown and mountain roasted certified organic, fair trade and shade grown coffee.
- One of the trusted organic coffee brands
Mocha Joe’s Café organic coffee
- Mocha Joe’s Café offers a variety of pastries and specialty beverages including coffee, espresso drinks, fresh-squeezed lemonade, and gourmet teas.
- A specialty coffee roasting company.
- Alongside company’s Fair Trade Organic Coffee selections, also offers Farmer Direct Trade coffee and a selection of other specialty coffees.
- One of the Fair Trade coffee brands and organic coffee brands committed to sourcing some of the most ecologically and socially conscious specialty coffees available.
Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Company
- The SWISS WATER® Process “seal” is recognized and trusted by decaf coffee drinkers.
- 100% chemical-free process uses only water from the British Columbia coastal mountains to extract caffeine.
- 99.9% caffeine free coffee.
- Highest quality Arabica coffee beans, roasted properly, and finished with the skill of the barista.
- One of the organic coffee brands with with various certifications.
- One of the Organic Fair Trade coffee brands.
- Eco-friendly alternative.
Allegro Organic coffee
- Allegro offers Fair Trade certified coffee as well as Rainforest Alliance, Organic, and Whole Trade certified coffee.
- The company also offer coffee that is not Fair Trade certified.
- From grower to exporter to roaster to packer to barista, the company is a chain of people doing their best every step of the way, making sure that your drink is a cup of fantastic.
- Artisan and organic coffee in eco-packaging
- Wecoffee selects the best beans from exclusively organic plantations. The production is controlled by ICEA and certified ITA BIO 006.
- The coffee is always roasted in small batches to preserve the freshness of the product, and the bags are equipped with a aroma-saving valve that keeps the taste and smell intact, as if it was just grinded.
- Wecoffee only import certified organic coffee, and the production process is certified organic as well, by ICEA.