Equal Exchange Organic
- Equal Exchange organic chocolates and cocoas are crafted using only the purest ingredients, grown with care by small farmer co-ops.
- The company has organic certification, kosher certification and Fair Trade certification.
- Offers a wide range of chocolate products as chocolate bars, candy bars, chocolate minies, hot chocolates, baking cocoa and more.
- One of the Fair Trade organic chocolates brands that are economically just and environmentally sound.
Pascha Organic Chocolate
- Pascha Organic Chocolate is free from nuts, dairy free, free from shellfish and fish, wheat free, gluten free, soy and egg free chocolate.
- The company use only ingredients that might be found naturally together, like cocoa and sugar cane.
- Use ingredients that are organic or at least grow under organic principles.
- Produce as close as possible to the source of these ingredients, to preserve freshness and to reduce the possibility of contamination or spoilage in any way.
- One of the allergen free organic chocolate brands.
- The range includes organic dark chocolate bars and dark chocolate chips.
- Certifications: vegan certified, fair trade certified, non GMO certified, USDA Organic, and Kosher.
Dagoba Organic Chocolate
- Each DAGOBA product has at least 95 percent organic ingredients, without GMOs, synthetic additives or irradiated ingredients. Organic cacao beans are sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms.
- DAGOBA products also use certified organic sugar, essential oils, fruits and nuts as available.
- No artificial ingredients.
- Meets USDA organic regulations.
- Promotes and enhances biodiversity.
- One of the pure & organic chocolate brands.
- The company make stone ground, organic chocolate.
- Certifications: organic by the USDA, Non GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free, Dairy & Soy Free, OU Kosher Pareve.
- Taza Chocolate stone grind organic cacao beans into perfectly unrefined, minimally processed chocolate with bold flavor and texture.
- The company maintain direct relationships with their cacao farmers and pay a premium above the Fair Trade price for their cacao.
- One of the greatest organic chocolate brands
NibMor organic chocolate
- Company’s chocolate is created using the most delicious organic, non-GMO, Fair Trade and gluten-free ingredients.
- NibMor (Nibble More) is a premium snack brand catering to the health-minded female consumer who doesn’t want to sacrifice pleasure.
- One of the healthy organic chocolate brands