How to relieve constipation? Today, many people suffer from stomach problems and difficulty in bowel movements. There are foods that are natural laxatives and can help to relieve your symptoms. They help to deal with water retention in the body. Diuretic foods help with many problems such as edema, heart failure and kidney stones. They not only assist the process of weight loss, but also helps in detoxification of the body. Diuretic foods help the body to expel toxins and speed up metabolism.
A list of natural laxatives. How to relieve constipation with foods.
- Fruits. Some fruits are excellent natural laxatives that answers on how to relieve constipation. These are your favorite summer fruit – watermelon, melon, pear, cherry and apple. Watermelon contains a lot of water. Moreover, it will not dehydrate you as drugs, but will simply assist you in drawing water from your body. These fruits are easily digestible and high in antioxidants, nutrients, fiber and many important vitamins such as vitamin C.
- Some vegetables also act as natural laxatives. These are tomatoes. They work on the same principle as watermelons. The high water content in them, causes the kidneys to release more fluids and allows the body to dispose of harmful toxins faster. Tomatoes can be great diuretic foods. Cucumbers also have high water content and are rich in minerals such as sulfur. Cucumbers are useful for people who suffer from gout. Lettuce also helps in the process of urination.
- Pumpkin is among the best natural diuretics. Pumpkin is preferred because of its low price and the
beneficial effects for good digestion. Therefore, there are many weight loss diets in which the pumpkin is the main ingredient.
- Peas, beans and legumes are foods to relieve constipation too. They are high protein low fat foods, rich in fiber and low in cholesterol.
- Spices. Parsley and dill are among natural laxatives too, although their effect is less. Parsley juice drinks and foods that increase metabolism.
- Tea and coffee. Tea and coffee are rich in substances caffeine and theobromine. They are diuretic drinks, but be careful – do not overdose. Caffeine and theobromine in coffee and tea affect the nervous system. “Overdose” with them can cause nervousness and insomnia.
- Green tea. In traditional Chinese and Indian medicine, green tea has been used as a natural laxative. The high level of caffeine in the green tea has diuretic properties.
Remember to drink plenty of water. Water is one of the best answers on how to relieve constipation naturally. Water is vital for our body and helps to moisten the intestines and regulate intestinal activity and overall health.