Here you will find some of the most popular low fat greek yogurt brands and products for a low fat diet. Some of the companies here also offer organic and completely non fat greek yogurt.
Low Fat Greek Yogurt and Non Fat Greek Style Yogurt. Brands.
Wallaby Organic Greek Lowfat Plain
- Low fat greek yogurt.
- Ingredients: STRAINED YOGURT: Organic Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk and Cream.
- Live Active Cultures: L. acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, bifidus, L. paracasei.
- Certifications: USDA organic, Gluten free yogurt, Grade A and more certifications.
- The company also offers low fat greek yogurt such as: Blueberry, Cherry, Dark Chocolate, Honey, and Strawberry yogurt.
- And the company offers non fat greek yogurt too – authentically strained, rich in protein, and made with premium organic ingredients. You will find on their website delicious non fat greek yogurt such as: Greek Nonfat Lemon, Mixed Berries, Peach, Raspberry and Nonfat Plain.
Liberté Greek Yogurt Plain 0%
- Crafted using traditional Greek methods, the yogurt is strained according to the principles of old-time cheesecloth draining, which gives it an incredibly rich and creamy texture and one that’s absolutely free of fat. No fat greek yogurt!
- Contains twice the protein of the regular yogurt.
- In its simplest form, plain, it contains only two ingredients; fresh skim milk and bacterial cultures.
- According to the company website: “none of our Greek yogurts contain preservatives, additives, artificial coloring or gelatine.”
- The company also offers lactose free fat free greek yogurt.
Cabot Lowfat Greek Style Yogurt
- Made from 2 percent lowfat milk, this Plain Low fat Greek Yogurt is a lighter version of the company’s rich, creamy Greek-Style Yogurt.
- Lighten up recipes by substituting this tasty smooth treat for sour cream or cream.
- A great low fat greek yogurt.
Chobani Non Fat Plain
- Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Live and Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus and L. Casei.
- Only natural ingredients that are not genetically modified (non-GMO).
- Kosher certified.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Less than 5% lactose.
- Three types of probiotics.
VOSKOS Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- A healthy alternative for sour cream and mayo.
- 2x more protein than regular yogurt.
- 5 live and active probiotics.
- Made using milk without hormones or antibiotics.
- Preservative free.
- The company offers a wide range of fat free greek yogurt: Vanilla Bean, Wild Blueberry, Exotic fig and much more.