Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It wakes up our metabolism and gives us energy for the day. The healthy light breakfast ideas should contain essential nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats, probiotics, vitamins and minerals, fiber. Their levels must be tailored to individual needs. A healthy diet helps us to protect against so many diseases as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, obesity, and cancer.
A list of light breakfast ideas
- Oatmeal with almonds and honey. It is believed that this is one of the most balanced light breakfast ideas. Oatmeal is even more delicious with additives such as blueberries, almonds, cinnamon and honey and more useful nutrients, protein and fiber. Health benefits of almonds are extremely numerous. They are widely used to relieve constipation, as part of healthy eating and diets for heart disorders, anemia, and diabetes.
- Omelet with vegetables. It is among filling, but light breakfast ideas. Eggs provide protein and vitamin E, vegetables – everything else for a good health- vitamins, minerals, fiber.
- Green salad with tuna. Tuna is a good choice for healthy breakfast and healthy eating. It is an excellent source of protein, packed with vitamins and nutrients and low saturated fats. Tuna also has omega-3 fatty acid, which helps prevent high blood pressure. Green vegetables are light and very healthy foods. Examples are kale, broccoli, spinach, turnip greens and more…Green vegetables are full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and plant-based substances that can help protection from diabetes, heart disease, and perhaps even cancer.
- Low-fat yogurt with fruits and whole-grain cereal/toast. Yogurt provides you with proteins, probiotics and calcium and whole-grain bread supplies energy from carbohydrates and fiber. Fruits provide fruit sugar, vitamins and minerals for healthy eating.
- Sandwich of whole grain bread with chicken and / or low-fat cheese and vegetables. It is quite filling and a low calorie breakfast full of energy.