Green Valley Organics lactose free cream cheese
- Lower in salt cheese wuth a thick creamy texture
- Minimally-processed, real dairy cream cheese on a bagel
- Lactose free cheese with no additives, fillers or gums
- Certified kosher and gluten free
- Organic cheese with no added sugar
- Certified Humane
- The company add an enzyme called lactase to organic cream, which converts the lactose into simple, easy-to-digest milk sugars
- All of the company products are made with 100% fresh, Grade A, pasteurized, organic milk (no powdered milk is ever used) that comes from a family farm in Sonoma County, located about 50 miles north of San Francisco on the northern California coast.
- Lactose free dairy products free of artificial coloring, preservatives, and stabilizers
- One of the lactose free brands for digestive health
LACTAID Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- Lactose free cheese , easy to digest – a smooth, creamy source of protein
- LACTAID dairy products help people with lactose intolerance enjoy healthy and delicious dairy foods
- Lactose free dairy brand
- Company’s products contain lactase, a natural enzyme that helps break down lactose – the sugar found in dairy foods like milk, ice cream or cheese – into two simple sugars (galactose and glucose) that are easily digested.
- All company’s products are kosher certified by the Orthodox Union
- One of the the most trusted lactose free brands
Liddeles Lactose Free Cheese
- Lactose free cheese products have the goodness and delicious taste of dairy
- Lactose free cheese slices – easy to peel, natural cut cheese, no preservatives, suitable for vegetarians
- Lactose free shredded cheese – naturally gluten free, easy to digest, source of calcium
- Lactose free block cheese – available in block and shredded, naturally gluten free, easy to digest, source of calcium
- Lactose free cream cheese
- One of the Australia’s favourite lactose free dairy brands
Lactofree cheese range
- Lactose free cheese range – perfect for cheesy pizza, classic sandwiches, creamy cheesecake, terrific toasties, and gorgeous jacket potatoes. Lactose free cheese products are:
- Lactofree semi hard cheese is made from cows’ milk. Bacterial cultures are added to the milk to create acidity, aroma and flavour.
- Lactofree soft white cheese – also made from cows’ milk. An enzyme is added during the cheese making process to break down the milk sugars into simpler forms that your body can absorb.
- Lactofree mature cheddar cheese