If you are searching for gluten free oat flour and groats, you will find here some of the greatest products and brands.
Gluten free oat flour and oat groats
GF Harvest Gluten Organic Gluten Free Whole Grain Oat Flour
- Whole Grain Gluten Free Organic Oat Flour.
- 100% whole grain, natural oat flour for use in your favorite recipes.
- Fresh roasted flavor that comes from the company’s steamed, shelf stable process.
- According to the company’s website their flour is safe for those who are gluten intolerant or anyone desiring a high quality product.
- The company’s facility is a wheat and nut free facility. Soy free facility.
- Organic gluten free oat flour.
- The company offers a wide range of gluten free oat products such as: Gluten Free Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Gluten Free Maple Oatmeal, Gluten Free Cinnamon w/ Stevia Oatmeal, Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats, Organic Gluten Free Groats, Gluten Free Groats.
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Oat Flour
- The company’s Gluten Free Oat Flour is milled from the purest gluten free oats grown with pride on some of the best oat-growing fields in the world.
- This whole grain flour is excellent for adding to gluten free baked goods to impart a true oat flavor and wholesome nutrition.
- The flour is milled and packaged in our 100% gluten free facility and tested for gluten to ensure purity.
- Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Gluten Free Prairie Toasted Oat Flour
- Gluten-Free Prairie Toasted Oat Flour is a nutritious alternative to use in your gluten-free baking.
- Packed with protein and fiber this wonderfully flavored toasted oat flour can be substituted for any most other gluten-free flours.
- A recent nationwide focus group showed this unique new species of oats to be well tolerated even among the most sensitive individuals.
- The company also offers gluten free oat groats too.
Cream Hill Estates Lara’s Whole Grain Oat Flour
- Can be used to thicken sauces and gravies, and used in recipes.
- The company also offers gluten free oat groats – (whole-kernel oats) – which can be flaked using a home mill or used in recipes to complement or replace rice or pot barley.
- Certified Kosher.
- Cream Hill Estates is a Montreal-based company that produces and distributes pure rolled oats, oat flour and whole oat kernels (groats).