Here is a list of some of the most famous gluten free jelly beans brands. Some of them are also organic, nut and diary free, soy and casein free, fat and gelatin free and vegetarian friendly. Many flavors are available – Cherry, Coconut, Grapefruit, Grape, Banana, Lemon, Strawberry, Orange, Mango, Apple and more. Most of them are available in USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Asia.
Are jelly beans gluten free ? Generally – yes, but always check the label!
Gluten free jelly beans. Organic jelly beans.
Surf Sweets Jelly beans
- Drenched with fruit flavor, and made with organic sweeteners and organic fruit juice.
- A variety of favorite fruit flavors are included in every bag.
- Including 100% of Vitamin C per serving. Made with Organic Fruit Juice.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors. According to the company the jelly beans are: Free of the 10 Most Common Allergens.
- Made in a Nut-Free Facility. Dairy Free/Casein Free.
- Soy Free and Gluten free Jelly beans.
- Certified USDA Organic and NON-GMO Verified.
- Many flavors – Cherry, Grapefruit, Grape, Lemon, Strawberry, Orange.
Panda The Jelly Bean Planet
- According to the company the products are: GMO, gelatin, fat and gluten free jelly beans.
- A wide range of products uch as: Gourmet Flavours, Sachet of Super Sours, Heart Shaped Gourmet, FAIRTRADE Gourmet Mix Box, FAIRTRADE Berry Burst Box, Tropical Bonanza Box, Fruit Cocktail Box and much more.
- The company offers cups, tubes, boxes with windows, cans, triangle packs, canisters, jars, bean machines, all bursting with jelly goodness. They are kosher, halal compliant and suitable for vegetarians. A fantastic flavour mixes for all tastes.
- A great range of flavors – Pomegranate, Raspberry, Bubblegum, Strawberry Smoothie, Coconut, Cranberry, Blueberry,Lemon & Lime, Lemon and much more.
- The Jelly Bean Factory UK, Ireland, Europe, Australia, Asia, Bahrain, and Turkey.
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
- According to the company: Jelly Belly jelly beans are gluten free, peanut free, dairy free, fat free and vegetarian friendly.
- All Jelly Belly jelly beans and most of the company’s Confections are certified OU Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
- Gelatin free and gluten free jelly beans.
- Made in more than 100 different flavors.
- The products provide easily digestible carbohydrate for fuel during exercise.Plus they include electrolytes sodium and potassium for proper fluid balance, and B1, B2, B3, and C vitamins for energy metabolism and good health. Each single serving package is 100 calories.
- Jelly Belly beans are vegetarian-friendly. They do not contain gelatin, dairy or eggs. The main ingredients are sugar, cornstarch, corn syrup and flavorings.