Glee Gum – a Gluten free gum
- Natural chewing gum with 9 great flavors: cinnamon, sugar-free lemon-lime, peppermint, bubblegum, spearmint, tangerine, triple berry, sugar-free refresh-mint, and sugar-free wild watermelon
- Healthy alternative to synthetic chewing gum
- Non-GMO Project Verified. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners (no aspartame).
- Glee Gum is: Gluten Free Gum, Vegetarian gums, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher, Additive Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Yeast Free, Nut Free, and Peanut Free. Soy is Present in the Facility.
- Classic Glee Gum is sweetened with cane sugar, traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 42%. It is also sweetened with brown rice syrup. Sugar-Free Glee Gum is sweetened with 100% xylitol from American birch and beech trees.
- Glee Gum – a Gluten free gum
According to their website Wrigley confirm their sugar free products do not contain ingredients derived from wheat sources and therefore are gluten free gums. Sugar free products are listed below:
- EXTRA® – Peppermint, Spearmint, Sweetmint, Strawberry
- EXTRA® Professional – Strongmint, Spearmint, White and Lemon Lime
- Extra® Active™- Berry, Peppermint, Spearmint, Watermelon
- ECLIPSE® Ice – Peppermint, Spearmint
- ECLIPSE® Mints – Peppermint, Spearmint, Cool Breeze, Intense, Berry
- 5® – Cobalt (peppermint), Electro (spearmint), Tempest (watermelon),
- Vortex (green apple) and Cirrus (blueberry)
- P.K® – Peppermint, Blue
- Hubba Bubba® – Grape, Strawberry, Cola
According their website None of Trident’s products contain gluten. Product lines:
- Xtra Care
DUBBLE BUBBLE TWIST
Gluten free gum from Tootsie
The twist-wrap gum is individually wrapped and available in a variety of tasty flavors: Blue-Razz, Pink-Lemonade, Apple, Sour Cherry, Original (the classic, perfectly-pink twist), and Watermelon.
Gluten free gum, Kosher, Nut free and Peanut free
According to company’s website all of their confections are gluten free. Tootsie do not uses wheat, barley, rye, oats, triticale, spelt or any of their components and that includes their dusting on their conveyor belts. The company do use corn and soy products in the manufacturing of the products.