This page contains a list of gluten free cereal brands and products suitable for breakfast and snacks. Some of the breakfast cereals here also are non-gmo, dairy-free, certified Kosher, organic, vegan, wheat-free, egg-free, diabetes-friendly, raw, paleo-friendly and casein-free. Here you will find breakfast cereals and granola made from amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, brown rice, chia, cacao, coconut, apple, blueberry, cinnamon, almond, vanilla, banana and more healthy foods for a balanced gluten free diet.
Gluten free cereal brands and products
Bakery On Main Coffee Gluten-Free Hot Breakfast Cereal
- Ingredients: Brown rice, cornmeal flax meal, evaporated cane juice, amaranth, natural flavors, sea salt.
- Non-GMO, Dairy-Free and Gluten Free Cereal.
- Coffee lovers everywhere will enjoy this burst of rich coffee flavor in this hot breakfast treat.
- Boosted with protein.
- The Bakery On Main story started in the small bakery of a natural foods market on Main Street in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Founder Michael Smulders listened to his Celiac customers complain about the taste of many of the gluten free options available to them.
- One of the gluten free cereal brands that offers a wide range of gluten free breakfast cereals and granola (such as Amaranth Multigrain Hot Breakfast Cereal, Dried Plum Hot Breakfast Cereal, Multigrain Gluten-Free Hot Breakfast Cereal, and more.)
- See more information here: Bakery On Main Coffee Gluten-Free Hot Breakfast Cereal
Emmy’s Organics Sweet Buckwheat Gluten-Free Super Cereal
- Gluten free cereal – Sprouted organic buckwheat and the subtle, caramel like sweetness of sustainably-grown, low glycemic coconut palm nectar. Delicious, nutritious, simple.
- Emmy’s Super Cereal starts with buckwheat, a super-nutritious, gluten-free seed that contains all 8 essential amino acids and a wealth of minerals and antioxidants.
- Ingredients: organic sprouted buckwheat, organic granulated coconut nectar.
- Contains Tree Nuts.
- Non-GMO project verified, Gluten Free Cereal, Vegan, Raw ingredients.
- Tastefully sweetened with sustainably-grown coconut sugar and finished with a flavorful assortment of organic fruits and nuts.
- Emmy’s is a home grown, family-oriented company and one of the greatest gluten free cereal brands. Among the company products are also: Cacao Coconut Gluten-Free Super Cereal, Blueberry Cashew Gluten-Free Super Cereal.
- More information about the product:
- Emmy’s Organics Sweet Buckwheat Gluten-Free Super Cereal
Enjoy Life Foods Perky’s Crunchy Flax with Chia Gluten-Free Cereal
- These crispy, allergy-friendly puffs are just as nutritious and delicious as the company’s original Crunchy Flax cereal, but with a dash of chia this cereal has a boost of protein and omega-3.
- Ingredients: whole sorghum flour, golden flax flour, organic evaporated cane juice, raisin juice concentrate, chia flour, salt.
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Peanut, Soy, Casein, Potato, Tree Nut, Fish, Sesame, Dairy, Egg, Shellfish, Sulfites.
- Enjoy Life is one of the best and most popular gluten free cereal brands. Most of their products are baked at their company headquarters in Schiller Park, Illinois (just outside of Chicago), which has been certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- More information about the product: Enjoy Life Foods Perky’s Crunchy Flax with Chia Gluten-Free Cereal
Keen One Quinoa Apple Berry Gluten-Free Super Cereal
- Apple Berry Super Cereal is a cold quinoa based cereal packed with anti-oxidants and protein that will get you ready for anything the day has to offer.
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Organic, Vegan, No GMO’s.
- Ingredients: Organic quinoa, organic cranberry (sweetened with organic apple juice), organic apple, organic blueberry (sweetened with organic apple juice), organic agave, sea salt.
- Keen One Quinoa’s Mission is to promote creative meals, use sustainable ingredients and source organic, fair trade quinoa, benefiting cooperatives in the Highlands of the Andes Mountains.
- One of the greatest nutritious and gluten free cereal brands.
- See more info about the product: Keen One Quinoa Apple Berry Gluten-Free Super Cereal
Kay’s Naturals Apple Cinnamon Gluten-Free Cereal
- Kay’s Naturals Apple Cinnamon Protein Cereal helps you manage your weight, build lean muscle, and enjoy fantastic flavor.
- Each 1.2 oz serving gives you:
- 12g protein (as much as 3 eggs!)
- 4g fiber (like one apple)
- Certified Gluten-Free nutrition
- Certified Kosher
- A Better Balance of protein and carbs
- One of the gluten free cereal brands with No artificial preservatives, additives, or sweeteners.
- Only 120 calories
- Like all Kay’s Naturals products, this item is diabetes-friendly!
- Kay’s Naturals is Gluten Free Certified by the Certified Gluten Free Organization (CGFO). One of the certified gluten free cereal brands.
- Other gluten free cereals from the company: Better Balance French Vanilla Gluten-Free Cereal, Better Balance Honey Almond Gluten-Free Cereal, Honey Almond Gluten-Free Cereal and more.
- See more information about the product: Kay’s Naturals Apple Cinnamon Gluten-Free Cereal
Vigilant Eats Banana Chia Superfood Gluten-Free Oat Cereal
- Banana, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and coconut flakes are beloved by all…..including kids.
- The supporting characters are oats, oat flour, coconut sugar, maple powder, lucuma powder, hemp protein, and vanilla.
- Ingredients:Rolled Oats, Oat Flour, Coconut Palm Sugar, Freeze Dried Banana, Dried Coconut, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Maple Syrup Powder, Chia Seeds, Lucuma Powder, Hemp Protein Powder, Vanilla Extract
- Certified USDA Organic. Vegan. Certified Gluten Free. Non-GMO certified.
- No additives, No preservatives, No refined sugar.
- All sweeteners derived from low glycemic whole foods.
- Vigilant Eats is fueling the food revolution by creating healthy food options that are both convenient and accessible. The company believes that healthy-living is a choice and this choice can be delicious and simple. One of the greatest certified gluten free cereal brands.
- Other gluten free cereals from the company: Coconut Maple Vanilla Superfood Gluten-Free Oat Cereal, Goji Cacao Superfood Gluten-Free Oat Cereal, Maca Double Chocolate Superfood Gluten-Free Oat Cereal and more.
- See more about the product: Vigilant Eats Banana Chia Superfood Gluten-Free Oat Cereal
Cream Hill Estates Lara’s Rolled Oats
- Certified Kosher by: Jewish Comm Council of Montreal.
- Free of: Gluten, Wheat, Barley, Rye, Triticale, Spelt, and Kamut. Guaranteed Pure Oats – No Cross-Contamination.
- Ingredients: Pure Whole Grain Rolled Oats Kiln roasted for optimal Flavor.
- Cream Hill Estates is a Montreal-based company that produces and distributes pure rolled oats, oat flour and whole oat kernels (groats).
- The company’s goal is to help people with celiac disease (CD) and wheat sensitivities by providing guaranteed pure oats that are free from contamination with wheat, barley, rye and other grains.
- See more here: Cream Hill Estates Lara’s Rolled Oats (No Cross Contamination)
Wildway Apple Spice Grain-Free Granola
- Apples, cinnamon, and spice, and everything nice – that’s what this granola is made of.
- Full of flavor without any grains, oils, sweeteners, or anything you wouldn’t find in nature.
- Ingredients: Dates, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened apples, almonds, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Wildway of Life provides nutritious whole foods. All natural ingredients is the company’s standard and promise to you.
- One of the delicious grain-free, sweetener-free and gluten free cereal brands.
- See more info about the product: Wildway Apple Spice Grain-Free Gluten-Free Granola