If you looking for wheat and gluten free buckwheat flour, here you will find some of the most popular brands. Some of the companies also offers gluten free : buckwheat flakes, buckwheat groats, buckwheat pancake mix, puffs, cream of buckwheat and more. The buckwheat flour can be used in many dishes such as pancakes, biscuits, bread, soba noodles, blinis, crepes and more.
Gluten free buckwheat flour brands and products. Groats, Flakes and Pancake mix.
Arrowhead Mills Organic Gluten Free Buckwheat Flour
- Give your baking a truly distinctive flavor with Arrowhead Mills Buckwheat Flour. An excellent source of fiber, buckwheat berries , not derived from wheat, are ground into flour can be used for an array of international dishes such as soba noodles, blinis, crepes and pancakes.
- Benefits: Wheat Free, Made with Non-Gluten Ingredients; Whole Grain Flour; Dairy Free; Rich In Fiber; Low Fat; A Sodium Free Food; Vegetarian.
- Ingredients: organic buckwheat flour.
- The company also offers: Organic Gluten Free Maple Buckwheat Flakes, Buckwheat Groats and a wide range of other gluten free flour such as: Organic Fair Trade Coconut Flour, Organic Tapioca Flour, Organic Millet Flour, and more.
Doves Farm Gluten Free Buckwheat Flour
- The triangular buckwheat seed is not a kind of wheat grain, but is in actual fact related to the rhubarb family.
- The slightly speckled flour has a mild, earthy sweetness and is great used in baking.
- Ingredients: buckwheat flour.
- The company offers a wide range of gluten free organic flours such as: Brown Rice Flour, Chestnut Flour, Chickpea Flour, Maize Flour, Millet Flour, Quinoa Flour, Potato Flour, Tapioca Flour, Teff Flour and more.
- One of the most popular gluten free buckwheat flour brands.
The Birket Mills Pocono Buckwheat Flour
- 100% pure stone ground buckwheat flour. USDA Certified Organic. All natural, no additives or preservatives.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Buckwheat.
- According to the company’s website: The Birkett Mills processes its pure buckwheat food products in a self contained mill dedicated solely to buckwheat grain. No other substances are processed in the buckwheat milling systems.
- The company also offers other gluten free buckwheat products such as: Wolff’s Whole Buckwheat Groats, Larrowe’s Buckwheat Pancake Mix, Wolff’s Cream of Buckwheat, Pocono Whole Buckwheat Groats, Pocono Cream of Buckwheat.
Big Oz Gluten Free Buckwheat Flour
- This buckwheat flour is made from 100% pure buckwheat and has a mellow, satisfying flavour. It is naturally wheat-free and gluten-free.
- Suitable for: Dairy free diets, Gluten and wheat free diets, Vegetarians.
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Organic and gluten free buckwheat flour.
- The company offers also gluten free buckwheat flakes, and buckwheat puffs.
Farabella Gluten Free Buckwheat flour
- The company suggests to use it with a mix of other flours to let it bind and leaven; you can use it to make pasta (like “pizzoccheri”) or bread and bakery products with a characteristic taste.
- If you mix it with Farabella Corn Flour you will obtain the polenta “taragna”.
- Ingrediants: Buckwheat.
- Farabella offers a wide range of gluten free pasta products.
Bouchard Family Farms Acadian Light Buckwheat Flour
- Acadian Light Buckwheat Flour (Per Bag) (This not a premix) It is milled from buckwheat grown on the Bouchard Family Farm.
- This variety of buckwheat yields a flour much lighter in color & texture than other varieties.
- Use this nutty-flavored flour in any recipe that calls for buckwheat flour.
- Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Lactose Free, Sugar Free.
- Buckwheat is high in complex carbohydrates, potassium, phosphorous, iron, calcium, protein, and fiber. It contains twice the amount of B vitamins as wheat flour.
PureLiving Sprouted Buckwheat Flour
- Packed with protein and fiber, sprouted gluten free buckwheat flour is a popular alternative to rolled oats for granola and wonderful in pancakes.
- The company suggests flour substitution of up to 20-30% of the total flour in your recipe.
- 100% whole grain stone-milled Buckwheat Flour.
- Non-Gmo gluten free buckwheat flour.
See also buckwheat bread brands for a gluten free diet.