Fat burning foods are those that burn more calories. These foods fight fat accumulation. The largest number of Fat burning foods are food of plant origin. It is no secret that if we eat more calories than our body can “burn” we put on weight. It is no secret also that there are foods that speed up metabolism, causing rapid absorption of calories and melt fat.
The human body is designed to be in constant motion. The modern way of life, however, puts us in a completely new environment that challenges us with a new, unnatural mode of operation, which is the main cause of most modern diseases. Immobilization and eating fatty foods and complex carbohydrates can lead to obesity, increased
cholesterol, damping of the circulatory system and to a decrease in quality of life.
Which are foods that burn fats?
Here is a list of fat burning foods
- Apples. Apples are food that contains the highest percentage of pectin – a substance belonging to the group of soluble fiber. Pectin burn fat and reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol.
- Garlic. Contains ingredient allicin, which has anti-bacterial effect and helps reduce cholesterol and “bad” fats.
- Tomatoes contain lycopene – a powerful antioxidant that gives the red color of tomatoes. Lycopene has the ability to create a sense of fullness after eating a small amount of food. This reduces appetite.
- Carrots are fat burning foods. Carrots require more effort to digest, which also makes us feel full and stop eating.
- Oranges are fat burning foods too. Besides being rich in vitamin C, they also contain fiber, which helps the rapid burning of “bad” fats.
- Mangoes are full of fiber, which burn fat.
- Green tea. It contains catechins – substances that speed up metabolism and help to increase the rate of fat burning in the liver
- Other are fat burning foods are wallnuts, almonds, salmon, oats, cod
Attention. Do not follow any diet, before consult your doctor.