- Ener-G Foods provides gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and Kosher-certified Products for diet-restrictive individuals.
- The company mission is to provide a wide range of ready-made foods and mixes that are wholesome, nutritious, risk-free and great tasting.
- Ener-G Foods offers also foods that are low protein, egg-free, yeast-free, and soy-free.
Ener-G Foods range:
- Sliced Breads – Tapioca Loaf – Thin Sliced, Brown Rice Loaf, White Rice Loaf, High Fiber Loaf, Egg-Free Raisin Loaf and more…
- Buns and Rolls – Tapioca Hamburger Buns, Tapioca Hot Dog Buns, Tapioca Dinner Rolls, English Muffins and more…
- Pizza shells – Rice Pizza Shells and Yeast Free Pizza Shells 6
- Specialty breads – Communion Wafers in Jar, Communion Wafers, Focaccia Crust and Plain Croutons
- Crackers and snacks : Wylde Sesame Pretzels, Cinnamon Crackers, Flax Crackers, Original Pretzels, Garlic Pretzels, Chocolate Chip Snack Bars, Seattle Crackers.
- Cookies: Cinnamon Cookies, Chocolate Chip Potato Cookies, Vanilla Cookies, Chocolate Chip Biscotti, Cranberry Biscotti, Chocolate Biscotti, Raisin Biscotti, Sunflower Cookies, Ginger Cookies.
- Cakes and pastries: Poundcake, Doughnut Holes, Plain Doughnuts, Brownies.
- Flours and mixes: Rice Mix, Potato Mix, Corn Mix, Pure Potato Flour, Pure Tapioca Flour, Pure Potato Starch Flour, Sweet Rice Flour, Pure Brown Rice Flour, Pure Rice Flour.
- Baking ingrediants – Plain Croutons, Bread Crumbs, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda Substitute, Baking Powder.
- Ener G Foods’s innovative packaging gives the products a one year shelf life without the need for refrigeration.
- Ener G Foods are also certified kosher under the KOF-K label
- The company’ website has delicious recipes that are categorized by intolerance.
- You can search Ener G Foods products the type of allergen here…
Ener-G Foods’s website: http://www.ener-g.com