Inflammation can occur in any part of the body, even without suspect. Such uncontrolled inflammation can lead toheart disease, cancer, diabetes, and other severe and chronic problems. It is important to include anti inflammatory foods in our diet for healthy lifestyle. Anti inflammatory foods reduce levels of inflammation and provide support to the immune system.
Inflammation in the body can be divided into acute and chronic. Chronic inflammation is at the root of many diseases.
Which are anti inflammatory foods ?
Natural anti-inflammatory foods list. Healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Cherries – They lowered some blood inflammatory markers and relieve symptoms of arthritis. The reasons are anthocyanins, which provide the red color of cherries.
- Apples – Winged phrase “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is completely true. Apples are a natural anti inflammatory foods, because of their content of flavonoids. In addition, flavonoids can be found in large quantities in the onion too. Onion is one of the best natural antibiotics.
- Grapes contauin resveratrol – an antioxidant compound found in the skin that fight inflammation. Grape juice and red wine (in moderation) decreased inflammatory markers in the blood.
- Nuts and seeds. Their consumption is associated with a further reduction in the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Broccoli – decrease inflammation due to the content of the row antioxidants and other anti-inflammatory agents: beta-carotene, vitamin C, folic acid, etc.
- Oily fish – It is recommended to eat fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids at least twice a week, because it reduces the accumulation of arterial plaque.
Fruits, vegetables, fish, whole grains are the main natural weapons against chronic inflammation. The enemies of youth and health are foods with lots of sugar, refined flour and trans fats.
There are other natural anti inflammatory ways to fight and prevent inflammation. Leading a healthy lifestyle – only healthy diet is not enough, you need to change your lifestyle. Limit stress and toxins, smoke and make walking in the fresh air.
An important part of a healthy diet, with natural anti-inflammatory effect are antioxidants. Eat more foods high in antioxidants – they reduce inflammation and are essential for the prevention of diseases.